Consulting & Services
Whether you call it Intranet, Collaboration, Digital Workplace or “New Ways of Working” – we are your experienced consulting partner who always focuses on added value for your employees and your organization!
Consulting for the Digital Transformation of Work
We do not view the range of topics in isolation (“Intranet here, Collaboration there, …”), but from a holistic perspective of today’s and tomorrow’s ways of working – just as your employees and stakeholders do.
We can competently cover all steps in a project. Frequently, however, we are also used as specialists for very specific, particularly success-relevant tasks. Either way, our extensive practical experience definitely benefits your project.
In contrast to many other providers, we do not wear the technology glasses (unless, of course, this is exactly what is needed). Of course, it doesn’t work without tools, but it makes a big difference whether you see them as a means to an end or as an end in itself.
Project Steps & Topics
We offer our consulting services mainly for the following steps of a Digital Workplace project:
– Pre-project (pre-study, business case, …)
– Vision & Strategy
– Changed working methods in the project itself (“Setup 1st wave”)
– Solution conception (specification, use cases, …)
– Content & Metadata Concept
– Organisational concept (role model, governance, KPI concept, editorial concept, …)
– Change concept (“Change & Adoption Concept”)
– System evaluation (technology selection)
– Project management
– Change management
– Project communication
The consulting services can take very different forms according to the needs, such as for example:
– Classical consulting and project support
– Coaching and training
– Workshop moderation
– Requirements Engineering / Business Analysis
– Second opinions
– Support in partner selection
– Interims management
And what do you need?
Ultimately, our offers and services are always tailored to the individual needs of our customers. Tell us about your situation and we will be happy to give our assessment.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Picture credits: “Pins in Abundance” by Mike Beales, https://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelandannabel/15458328671/, original picture was overlayed with textboxes (License: CC BY-ND 2.0)