Intranet and digital workplace projects in the working world after Corona
Published June 9, 2020 by Stephan Schillerwein
(The following text was auto-translated using deepl.com and therefore might not be perfect English – please excuse any inconveniences caused by this!)
On June 1, 2020, an interview with Stephan Schillerwein about the effects of the corona crisis on intranet projects and digital workplace projects was published in “RE Talk“, the podcast of Real Experts.
Link: The working world after Corona – An interview with digital expert Stephan Schillerwein (German only)
The discussion, chaired by Christoph Rauhut, focuses on the changes in companies initially triggered by the Corona crisis, but in particular on the challenges and opportunities that now exist in order to emerge from the current situation stronger than before.
The following questions, among others, will be answered in the exciting interview:
- Which developments could be observed in the projects during Corona?
- What positive but also negative effects of newly applied technologies and changed working methods could be observed?
- How can companies move forward now?
- What should be done after Corona with the experiences and the new possibilities?
- How can everyday life or normality for companies look like in the future?
- What does strategic development and consideration need?
- What opportunities and potentials result from the new possibilities that were discovered and tried out during the Corona era?
- What does the path from a hectic and hasty introduction of new technologies to a structured and sustainable change look like?
- Where is the greatest need for action now?